..
Remember when we FIRST met.
Now you're so different,
what happened..??
..
don't do this to me anymore, Iqbal...
Stop hurting my feeling.
just tell me the truth, i won't be mad.
Don't you worry or scared if
it gonna hurts me alot long as i get to
know the truth.
Rather then you treat me coldly
&
left me hanging all alone
without any assurance.
..
i seriously wanna take my feelings
from you back.
I've gave too much to you.
i gotta leave everything behind & move on
with my life without you
if i don't see any changes in you. I
give you 1 months to do
something about OUR RELATIONSHIP.
If i see there is still no changes,
im sorry i have to leave everything behind
& move on although you
won't let me go & keep saying that
YOU STILL LOVE ME.
..
I've told you before that i want &
im looking fer a SERIOUS & LONG RELATIONSHIP.
Not a RELATIONSHIT..!!!
..
from the moment that we FIRST date
till now which we already
become as one couple, i've marked
all your words. I've take it because i wanna see
what's going to happen next in the future.
End up, it turns out to be this way. This is totally
not what i want it to be. It turns out to
be worst & i really didn't
expect fer it to be this way.
Im disappointed by you. What a fucked up attitude.
..
It's true that I LOVE YOU SO MUCH
&
I DON'T WISH TO BREAK UP
with you but please don't
test me, dear.
I AM NOT READY/PREPARE
fer the worst thing to
happen.
..
Dear GOD
please don't separate us. Let us be together
till eternity. I LOVE HIM HIM SO
MUCH & I DON'T WANNA LOSE HIM.
Please let us be together in every ups & down
& please give us the strength
to overcome every obstacles that you're
going to give us. Show us the right path & show
us some light to the correct route.
Please help us out in this.
Give our relationship a solution out
from all this problem. I don't
want this problem to drag very long.
*signing off*
aida_petite
SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!