..
07 August 2010
is somehow my happy day because Mel & Kak Mawar
make my day. I went to their place (home) to slack. At first we just sat
& had a convo but after awhile, they open
karoake & we all sing together like hell.
They wanted to record while im singing & then they
wanted to post it at Facebook or
Youtube. Everybody were like laughing &
trying to avoid from the mic.
I was forced to sing seyy. Like WTH..!!
so funny but yet very fun.
*two thumbs up*
..
i really had no comment about my relationship
with Iqbal already. Everything has changed now.
No longer like it used to before. He said that he love
me but why is he doing all this to me...??
can anyone please tell me what is my wrong
till he treated me this way...???
I really have no idea siaa.
*out of words*
Signing off
(''v'') aida_petite (''v'')
SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!