YOUR PROFILE(:

Zuraidah, Sweet Nineteen.
14 Dec 91, Sagittarius Baby!
Attached to Muhammad Iqbal Sahsah Bin Hamzah. :D
was TAKEN on the 27 June 2010
this is my blog so click here if you hate it.
&speak


links
Rozaliah ♥
Rozelini ♥
SLK ♥
Mel ♥
Qid
Louis Piecer
Dayah Tiong
Zuraa
Nizam
Azam
REWIND-


&music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

&credits


Friday, August 6, 2010 3:28 PM


..
Dear GOD..
why are you testing me this way..??
This is way too heavy fer me. I can't take it.
im a weak person. I don't even have the
strength to overcome all this.



..
Dear GOD..
if you hears me,
Please light up a lil light
to this darkness life.



..
what happen to my relationship now...??
Its totally hurts me alot. Now that we are over
& done with everything. I gonna leave everything behind
me & move on with my own life, all alone
without you anymore to support me & to
brought me up when i fall.
I have to accept the fact that we're not meant to
be together. In fact, from the start we shouldn't have
fall fer each other. Let this be a lesson to
the both of us. May you live your life to the fullest
& happily in the future. You will
always be a part of me & my feelings fer
you will never fade away. Feelings fer you keep
growing & growing & it runs deeper & deeper.
I want you to know how much i've love you. I love
you more than you'll ever know. &
i will love you till i close my eyes & even
after that. I wish that someday we will be together again
like we used to before. Because i really love you
& can't bare to lose you forever.



..
i'll get out of my own way
& let you have your way. I
won't be the walls that stop you from moving on.
Only one thing that i ask from you &
that is please remember me at my own ways
& forgive me fer not being a nice girlfriend that you ever had.
Please don't hate me & keep grudges on me. Love
me the way i love you, please.



..
Iqbal, like seriously i can't accept the fact.
why must this happen to us...?? I really
can't stop thinking of you. I think of you every single
time & every single day.
I love you so much that i can't believe this
would happen to us, to our relationship. I just hope
fer the best now. Really hope that one day we
can be back together as one again & eternity.



*signing off*
(''v'') aida_petite (''v'')


SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!