YOUR PROFILE(:

Zuraidah, Sweet Nineteen.
14 Dec 91, Sagittarius Baby!
Attached to Muhammad Iqbal Sahsah Bin Hamzah. :D
was TAKEN on the 27 June 2010
this is my blog so click here if you hate it.
&speak


links
Rozaliah ♥
Rozelini ♥
SLK ♥
Mel ♥
Qid
Louis Piecer
Dayah Tiong
Zuraa
Nizam
Azam
REWIND-


&music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

&credits


Monday, August 2, 2010 11:09 PM


..
Plan about the Chalet tingy thing
has been changed to BBQ Pit instead. Because
majority choose to make a BBQ Pit rather than Chalet.
Not because of money problem
but its because of the freedom & joy.
BBQ Pit is open & also boleh mandi laut as budak2 (Shasha's lil Bro)
nak mandi laut.
..
since plan already changed to BBQ Pit,
i will be making it on 18 & 19 December 2010
which is on Saturday & Sunday.
Cacat pon off on the both days. Will make it
at East Coast Park (ECP)
Woohoo kalau gitu Roza boleh datang because it is near
with her house :DD
..
Really can't wait fer the day to come. Im
looking forward fer it.
Time ohh time, please past very fast will you.
heheheheh
..
Muhammad Iqbal Sahsah Bin Hamzah (a.k.a Illa)
(''v'')
Zuraidah Binti Zainalabidin (a.k.a Aida)
*huggskissesloves*
..
On the 31 July 2010
i didn't text Boifey the whole day long
as i were sicked & slept fer the
whole day.
The next day (01 August 2010)
at 5.38am, i received Boifey first message.
Boifey : Morning. I had a dream i
fight with you & you don't wanna talk to me.
IMY syg. Why mute..??
*I didn't reply him because im still asleep.*
*Second message i received from him at 6.18am.*
Boifey : I miss you. Where are you..?? You
satu malam senyap, pergi maner..??
Jangan macam-macam ehk.
*another message received at 3.33pm.*
Boifey : You. Really miss you giler seyy idk why.
Me : You miss me but you dunno why..??
Boifey : I can't explain this feeling. Last night i dream
about you. & i felt scared of losing you.
Me : I know. You've told me
that you dream about we had a fight.
Boifey : Yes. You gado ngn me & you terus
tak layan me.
Me : What if that dream become reality..??
Boifey : Otak you lah tak nak uh. Semalam malam jer
tak contact da boleh jadi giler.
Me : You boleh contact ngn pompan lain pe..??
Boifey : Sembarang jer pompan lain. You
ingat i ade time. I Love You.
Boifey : I Love You alot hun.
Me : Are you sure you love me..?? Sometimes
im thinking that why did you go with
someone like me sedangkan
im not as pretty as other girls out there
while you, you got the looks, seriously.
As fer what i know,
normally guys that got the looks always choose
to go with pretty girls.
Boifey : You, fer me you da cukup lawa & cute. & i
don't like lawa sangat. Susah me nak jage.
& day by day you make me love you more &
we both make a cute couple.
Me: Fer now we're still fresh new
thats why you can say that you love me more & more.
I takot nanti kiter makin
lamer makin you don't love me.
Boifey : Im trying my best
to maintain my love.
..
* 02 August 2010 convo*
Me : Sim Kamil ade kat sini. Dier baru sampai.
Boifey : Sape2 kat rumah (Shasha's Crib)..?? I
don't like the feeling he datang uh.
If can you duduk kat dalam
bilik jer ok takmo keluar.
Me : Mamat, Shahril & adek2 (Shasha's lil Bro). I
memang dari tadi kat dalam
bilik tengah rest sampai lah yang tadi
Shahril datang then baru i keluar bab nak salam dier
terus a few minutes si
Kamil pon datang. Terus i gi dapur
nak minom air pas tu i realise yang si Kamil
tengok kan i. You jealous ehk..??
Boifey : Tak uh maner ade jealous. I just
don't feel good with him around you.
*few minutes later*
Me : I nak gi kedai jap tau.
Boifey : Dengan..??
Me : I gi kedai dengan Shahril & Mamat. Si
dier tuu da gi bola da.
Boifey : Ouhk. Ingat gi dengan dier. Kus semangat.
Me : You giler pe i nak gi kedai dengan dier.
*end*
..
member step maner punye tak jealous jer.
Padahal padahal.
nie uhh laki, semue ego. Haiyoooo.
I find Boifey so cute.
Hahahaha.
*signing off*
(''v'') aida_petite (''v'')


SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!